Thursday, June 9, 2011

what my mum said to me: dulu lain dan sekarang lain

It really awkward but your mother was your bff. Yeke pelik. Owh no.hhii. Its was super duper great babeh. Its was fun when u can walk out with your mother like you hang out with your friends. Its cool rite..

Behind the scene:
Venue : hospital muar
Cases : uy mum like ur sister * apeseh
Its was 1 day that I go to the hospital to meet my pak ngah and its was somebody that I don't know who * a man. Its was the time for taaruf. Sesi perkenalan. Weh! Sedara okey so wajib untuk berkenalan. Dah say hi, hello.
A man said : la, ingat akak u, rupanya ur mom.terkejut I. * dalam hati berkata : nak kutuk I n nampak tua or nak kata my mum look so younger? Terasa. Huhuhukk. Menangis daam hati. =(

Owh no wonderlah coz our age not so different. Orang dulu kahwin cepat! On my age now, my mum get into me!! Can u imagine that. Yang I n duk belajar ape ntah, padahal xpaham ape pun.hiihih

My mum said: dulu lain and sekarang lain.
Its true rite, tiada dulu, tiada sekarang, nak katak orang sekarang bijak. Sipposely orang dulu lagi bijak coz for me, tiada dulu tiada sekarang kan kan.

Its was awesome when I and my mother was bff, like a glee, gossip girls. Tapi standard la if sometime u argue with ur mom because of some issues. Its normal in your daily life.

I had told my mom that I want to going out, means to stay overseas, but my mom look like don't like what I'm saying. Jgn nak berangan la, berpijak dibumi yang nyata. Banyak duit nak p oversea t ke? * oke , I terasa, so merajuk. Everybody must have a dream to make something differents rite but my mom not agree with that.

So, its doesn't means that when your mom didnt agree what points that u really dream I
t. Its your dream yooo! So keep it up. Show that u can do it. What ever your decision, uits for your ownself. Your parents only can prau for u and bless for what the best for your life .

Tiada ibu bapa yang mahukan anaknya tidak berjaya

No comments:

Post a Comment